Meet Cody & Juliana
A video message from Cody & Juliana
A Letter from Cody & Juliana
Hello from Washington State! We are light-hearted, driven, travel-loving high school sweethearts. When we decided that we wanted to become parents, we both felt adoption would be a part of our story. It was a sweet surprise when we had our son last year and we’re excited about expanding our family through adoption. Between our work schedules one of us will always be home with our children, and we have plenty of flexibility for family time.
We’re overjoyed at the possibility of getting to know you! If you’d like, we are very open to having a relationship and contact with you. We would love to hear what you have in mind! We want you to feel peace about your decision and know that we’ll honor our commitment to you and your child, always.
How we met, as told by Juliana: We met during high school when we were both working as lifeguards (our first date was at a beach!). Cody delivered flowers to my locker and we’ve been together ever since. Now we’ve been together for 10 years! Raising a family has been a dream of ours and we have loved becoming parents to our son, Brayden. We’re ready and excited to adopt our next child!
Things we love to do together:
• Traveling: We love to learn about new cultures and experience all the world has to offer (including new food or restaurants!)
• Be outside: Exploring the outdoors is fun, whether we’re at the beach, hiking, or walking our dogs
• Sports: Watching our favorite teams or going to our nieces & nephews’ games
• Family time: Being with Brayden and our dogs is our happiest place!
I’m an emergency room nurse working 3 days a week. I love that I can continue my career and also be home with our son.
What Cody loves about Juliana: Juliana is nurturing, always putting others first, and an incredible mom. I love to see how our son, Brayden, looks at her! Her loving, motherly instinct carries out to all the children in our life. To Juliana, the simple things, like just being with those she loves, are what’s important.
• Bonfires with close friends
• Swimming & hiking
• Watching our nieces & nephews’ sports
• Family dinners
I am a real estate investor, and since I am self-employed I’m able to keep a flexible schedule for my family.
What Juliana loves about Cody: Cody is loving, kind, and passionate. He has a contagious smile that brightens up any room. He also has a creative eye for home projects! Cody is an amazing husband and father. He is so supportive and is always there for us.
• Exploring on a hike or at the beach
• Redesigning or flipping homes
• DIY projects for our own house (I can’t wait to build a playhouse!)
Our son, Brayden, is a ray of sunshine! He’s happy, curious, and we’ve loved watching him grow and learn. We plan to start swim lessons with Brayden this year. Becoming parents to our son has been such a blessing and makes us even more excited to grow our family and raise children close in age.
Extended Family: We have an awesome big family! Our parents, siblings, and extended family all live nearby (Cody’s parents live on our street!). There are 16 nieces and nephews in our family, all within an hour from us. We love attending their games! Our family is a ‘more the merrier’ type and everyone who comes into our group is instant family.
Our Home in Washington
We live in a 1916 farmhouse that we renovated together. We turned our finished basement into a playroom and the two rooms across from our bedroom are perfect for nurseries. The yard is perfect for gardening, growing flowers and vegetables, with room for a playground or trampoline one day. There are trails running right next to our back yard that we love to hike. Our town is quaint and charming with parks, beaches, a ferry, and restaurants just a short walk from our home. A short drive away is a large city full of museums, a zoo, and much more!
Thank you for considering us as adoptive parents for your child. Our hope is that you feel supported and loved throughout your journey. We’d love to learn more about you and the life you want for your child. When you’re ready, we’d love to talk!
We promise to:
• Lovingly tell your child about you and how our family came together through adoption.
• Respect you and the level of openness or contact you want to have throughout your child’s life.
• Provide a safe, stable, and happy home filled with unconditional love and a big supportive family.
• Allow your child to explore the world, encourage them to go for their dreams and goals, including a great education.
• Set a good example, as parents, guide your child through the stages of life, and always be there for them.
To connect with us, please call or text Lifetime at 1.800.923.6784.
With love, Cody & Juliana
Learn More About Cody & Juliana
|Our Education||Associates Degree in Interior Design||Bachelor's Degree in Nursing & Science|
|Our Professions||Real Estate Investor||Emergency Room Nurse|
|Stay-At-Home||Part-time, self-employed with flexible hours||Part-time, 3 days a week|
|Our Racial Background||Caucasian||Caucasian|
|Some of Cody & Juliana's Favorites|
|TV Show||Flipping 101||Grey's Anatomy|
|Animal||Elephant||Dog, especially Golden Retrievers|
|Vacation Spot||Bora Bora||Hawaii|
|More About Our Family|
We have 2 dogs, Boomer and Brody. Boomer is our laid-back Goldendoodle; Brody is a loving Golden Retriever. They are great with kids! We love to take our dogs with us to explore. They’ll be great companions for our children to grow up with.
• Family: We’re close to our families and friends and will teach our children to cherish, love, and support those relationships around them.
• Faith: We want our kids to know that God is always there for them and that they can always lean on their faith.
• Education: We live in one of the best school districts in the state and will help our children make the most of the opportunities to learn and develop their strengths.
|Family traditions we love:|
• Whale watching from Cody’s parents’ deck
|Thoughts on open adoption...|
We are very open to having a relationship and contact with you, if you're comfortable. We would love to hear what you have in mind, what would work best for you! We want you to feel peace about your decision, and we'll honor our commitment to you and your child, always.
|We Prefer a Child Who Is...|
|Age of Child|
Either boy or girl
Yes, up to 4 years old
Thank you for considering us as adoptive parents for your child! We would be honored to get to know you and the hopes you have for your son or daughter's future. Adoption has been on our hearts from the time we started dating and we're excited at the possibility of growing our family this way. We'd love to talk or answer any questions! Please contact Lifetime to set up a phone call or video chat with us.